Thursday, December 8, 2011

Sugar Blue -Time Out Pub, Rockland, Maine October 17th, 2011

When I saw, many months ago, that Paul Benjamin had booked Sugar Blue for 10/17/2011 I was a little bummed (perhaps more concerned than bummed, but still...).  I already had plans to be in Virginia for the previous week and wouldn't be able to leave until early that Monday to return to Maine.  On top of that, I also had plans to travel to New York on the 18th.  The logistics (and possible travel complications) could easily have worked against me.  The travel gods were smiling on me, though, as I pulled into the Time Out Pub parking lot just in time.  I didn't miss a note, though, if memory serves, I heard the first few notes on my walk from the car.  At any rate, after  Sugar Blue's wonderful set back in
March I was determined to make it back in time for the show.  I'm happy I did!

First set photos by Jennifer Murphy


























Second set photos by Michael Murphy










































No comments: