Thursday, June 25, 2009

Misty sunset over the Stillwater River


I try and take a walk on campus in the evening, especially when it's nice and I can capture some of that golden hour light. Last night we actually had a sunset - something we haven't had in about a week. Often, it seems, following the evening light takes me over by the Stillwater River.

Last night I was just about to turn back and head for the office, figuring I'd taken enough shots recently of the river. I got just close enough, though, to spy some mist upon the river. I couldn't pass up some different conditions to shoot some familiar subjects!

I had originally planned to post these shots from home last night. My next blog entry will be enough explanation (Night Fog!) as to why that didn't happen until today.







Posted by Picasa

No comments: