Friday, April 3, 2009

Chasing Fog

I spent a couple of hours early this morning chasing fog around the Orono campus of the University of Maine.


















Life has been happening, recently, so I haven't had the camera out much. Being "sort-of-spring" (there's melting, but not much is growing yet) where everything is still brown, there's not much I care to photograph. A foggy night helps, no matter what the season! It was wonderful to be able to spend some time taking photos and not having my fingers freeze!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

skinke said...

I see what you mean about fog:) You are of course right that fog gives inspiration, but usually only at night. The kind of grey, dull days we've had here are a bit of a trial...

Murph said...

If you're not me or Skinke and you want to see what this comment is in response to, go to http://skinke.com/2009/04/05/whats-lurking-out-there/