Friday, January 9, 2009

Foggy day (and I mean ALL day!) 2008-12-28

In addition to being my mom's 70th birthday, December 28th, 2008 was one foggy day here in the Whittling Fog neighborhood!



University of Maine campus and Marden Park in Orono
on my way home in the wee hours of Sunday morning.









Bangor on the commute back in between 7 and 8am.













Orono during the commute.









UMaine campus on a morning walk a little more than an hour later.









Afternoon - several hours later.




Orono locations on the way back from my mother's birthday luncheon in the early afternoon.









I thoroughly enjoyed shooting this day. I'd have liked to have spent the whole day chasing the fog, but I feel fortunate to have been able to whittle just a few brief pieces of it.

More from this shoot can be found here.

Posted by Picasa

No comments: