Wednesday, November 21, 2007

"The Mist" decided to open a little early this morning

I saw in today's Bangor Daily News, several hours after taking these shots, that the film The Mist (based on a Stephen King story) would open today. It's certainly appropriate that the mist would make an early appearance at his home before permeating theaters and oozing its way into our collective consciousness this Thanksgiving weekend.




I've been wanting to take some night photos of Stephen King's fence for some time. I pass by it routinely as it's the best route for me to get to and from work. I had thought I'd be able to catch a full moon some night on the way home to get a good shot, but it hasn't worked yet. I think the fog works even better than what I'd hoped to get from being able to shoot under a full moon.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

jkirlin said...

I don't know about the movie but those shots of his fence are thebest and creepiest I've ever seen. Heh heh