Saturday, July 25, 2009

Sunshine, deer and a towel, oh my

I had trouble focusing my eyes when I took this morning shot. We're not used to this much brightness of late.



The sun actually joined us for much of the day today, at least here on the UMaine campus. The top shot from this morning shows that some blue sky and shadow are at least circumstantial evidence that the sun exists.

The 2nd shot is from this evening. It almost looks more like a mountain than it does a cloud with that lighting.


A moment or two later I encountered this deer.





And a few moments later I found someone had forgotten or lost their towel.

Maybe they weren't aware that:

"If you want to survive out here, you've got to know where your towel is."

"A towel is about the most massively useful thing an interstellar hitchhiker can have."


Posted by Picasa

No comments: